Monday, April 5, 2010

Already Five and Almost Three

Our weekend was full with Easter celebrations, egg hunts, and birthday parties!! Lydia is now five years old and Katherine is almost three. I so much enjoy my girls. They are as different as night and day but best friends. I often tell them that the Lord blessed them with a best friend who gets to live in the same house!! The girls celebrate birthdays like their mom...parties on three days!
On Saturday, we had their party. It was a good time with family and friends. It was fun getting to introduce "old" friends to "new" friends. We had a pink pig/yellow kitty cat party. I'm having trouble tonight with posting, so I will only select a few pictures.









On Thursday, we had a pink pig "friend party"



On Friday, which was Lydia's actual birthday, Steve took the day off. We had a picnic in the park, went to a local candy store, and played in the creek.










1 comment:

RosieBoo said...

Awww, precious! I miss the Baums!