Sunday, February 1, 2009

Touchdown!

The Pittsburg Steelers scored a last minute touchdown to win Superbowl XLIII...actually they scored the TD with only 35 seconds left. I was busy with the children during the first half of the game, but from what I saw, it seemed a little boring. However, the 4th quarter was full of excitement! Now, for all my long-time friends...I have not abandoned my Packers just because Brett Farve retired...kinda...last year. The photo above was taken in January 2007, I was pregnant with Katherine and could not zip my winter coat, I was forced to freeze or to wear a Steelers jacket. I don't like the cold. Anyway, I did cheer for the Steelers even though their conservative offense drives me crazy (I like the risky plays Farve pulled off-or at least attempted). I cheer for them and my husband smiles. That is what is really most important.

It is only February 1st and history has been made two times this year already...the Steelers just become the first franchise in history to win 6 Superbowls (for my girlfriends who could care less about this, just use the information to impress your husband).

No comments: