Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas


Our family had a wonderful Christmas. We spend Christmas Eve at home most of the day, then we go to Laquita's house for dinner. Laquita and my mom grew up together-they were friends as little girls. Needless to say, Laquita is one of the most special people in my life. Christmas morning is spent with my parents. My mom cooks an awesome breakfast that we look forward to every year, then we open gifts. We then drive to Steve's parents for dinner and more gifts! It is a busy day for us. As I look at the pictures, I notice there are very few with Steve's family. Sorry Sharon-I'll try to do better next year with the pictures. The Saturday after Christmas we hosted my dad's family for my Grandma. I was the host so needless to say, I have no photos to post!

This is Laquita "Nani" with the kids.

Nani and me.

Lydia asked Santa for a Pink Pig Town...and as always, he delivered.


Joshua playing with his emergency vehicle set.

David, my brother, and his family, Elizabeth, Julia and Matthew.

Mom and dad with the grandkids.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Everyone looks so nice in your pictures as always. Glad you all had a nice Christmas. I think Alayna had the same dress as your girls.

Marsha said...

Looks like you all were good this year!! Love the pictures.
Marsha

RosieBoo said...

How cute!! I love Lydia's Pink Pig Town :)