Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Settlin' in

How is Campbellsville? Many folks have asked. Well, we are on the backend of round 2 of the stomach bug making its way through our family. I've spent as much time sanitizing and doing laundry as I have unpacking boxes!
We have also recently discoved a plumbing leak that is going to require replacing cast iron pipes from the attic to the basement...knocking out plaster walls...and rendering the second floor bathroom useless.

The kids have transitioned nicely, better than me. Joshua is enjoying his new school. The girls get to spend the days at home with me. They love the house and playing hide n go seek and dress up. Lydia changes clothes at least 4 times per day. Which means Katherine changes clothes at least 4 times per day. Must me a girl thing because Joshua has never cared about changing clothes. Although the other day he had on a tie and sport coat...with tennis shoes. Evidently he was getting married.


Anyway, here are some photos from today. In addition to this we also went to Lowes to chose paint colors, the bank, my monthly trip to Walmart, baths, colored, and went on a pretend adventure...never could get a solid response as to where we were going.

Katherine playing dress up.



The kids putting on a show. Yes, Katherine is in her underwear...had something to do with the show...I didn't probe for further details. Cool wallpaper huh?
We made bird feeders with pine cones, peanut butter, rice krispies etc. I have made bird feeders numerous times this way...in therapy with my patients, in Sunday School...never have I needed power tools to do so...but when Steve became involved...


No comments: