Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pinkalicious

For Christmas Lydia received a book entitled Pinkalicious from my brother and his family. This book is perfect for Lydia. It is about a little girl who made pink cupcakes with her mom on a rainy day. She then eats so many...she turns completely pink! Pinkititis is the condition her doctor gives her. It is a great book, we read it many times everyday. Lydia has it memorized and reads it to Katherine as well. Anyway, today was a rainy day and Lydia asked if we could make pink cupcakes. I thought it was a great idea so we did. So far Lydia has no Pinkititis symptoms, but we will check first thing in the morning. Good thing her daddy is a Pediatrician, he'll know exactly what to do!

Joshua made white cupcakes with sprinkles.







Lydia enjoying her pink cupcakes, she kept asking for more, just like the little girl in the book. I honestly think she wanted to turn pink.





2 comments:

Marsha said...

TOO CUTE!!! I wish I had been there because you know I LOVE pink cupcakes!!
Marsha

Tammy said...

You are such a good mom! That is really sweet.