Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for (in no particular order):
1. My Savior, Jesus Christ
2. Our three children are healthy
3. Dance Parties (we have lots of these!)
4. My husband
5. My extended families (mine, in-laws, and church family)
6. Room Time
7. The beach
8. The Freedoms we enjoy in America
9. The mall
10. Warm, gooey, chocolate chip cookies
11. The Bible
12. Make-up-especially mascara and blush

While writing this list (standing in Joshua's room, with a crayon on the back of a coloring page), the kids asked what I was writing so I explained to them this is a time to stop and reflect about things we are thankful for. They both wanted to write a list. These are totally unprompted:
Joshua is thankful for:
1. our house
2. that he is learning to read
3. that it is almost Christmas
4. that his Papaw took them to see Madagascar and let them spend the night

Lydia is thankful for:
1.her pink pig
2.her stuffed pumpkin
3.her cousins-Matthew and Julia
4.books

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever. Psalm 136:1
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: