Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer of Fun

I love summertime! We have had an incredibly fun summer and I tried to catch as much as I could on film. This time in my life is crazy busy and I am exhausted at 8:30 when the kids are tucked in bed, in saying that, I would not trade this time for anything! I am blessed to be able to stay at home and be a wife and mother above all else. Here a few of my favorites (there are many more).
Joshua never misses a chance to cut the grass on the riding lawn mower with Steve! It appears to be quite relaxing. He almost always falls alseep!
Everyone except Katherine enjoys rides on the boat when we visit the lake.

Joshua especially loves being on the boat.









Lydia playing on the see-saw at her Uncle David's house.

Being a pediatric OT is great, I get to tryout great activities with my kids and they love it! This is puffy paint made with shaving cream and glue!

The American Academy of Pediatrics strongly recommends wearing helmets any time you or your child is riding a bike, scooter, etc...especially a go-cart! (per Dr. Steve)


I guess I am not the only one that is exhausted with all the summertime fun!

No comments: